Responsible Service of Alcohol Policy
Florida Beach Bar prides itself on being a responsible server of alcohol.
Venue staff demonstrate this commitment to responsible service through the implementation of the following House Policy:
- All staff who work in Florida Beach Bar hold an RSA Certificate approved by NSW Office of Liquor Gaming and Racing (OLGR).
- We will educate our staff on our duty of care through training and meetings.
- We will educate our patrons on their responsibilities through signage and other communications.
- We will maintain an incident log for all Responsible Service of Alcohol matters.
- A Responsible Service of Achohol register of accredited staff is maintained on site and will be made available to the appropriate authority upon request.
Persons displaying any of the below will be refused entry to, or asked to leave, the premises:
- Anti-social behaviour
- The effects of taking illicit substances
- Violent or quarrelsome behaviour
- Patrons must have current and valid ID to obtain entry to this venue.
- Persons deemed to be approaching intoxication will be assessed by our trained Responsible Service of Alcohol(RSA) staff and may be asked to partake in our ‘Rehydration Programme’.
- When alcohol is available for consumption, food will also be made available.
- Free tap water is available at all times from bar staff.
- At midnight, the bar will cease trade for a period of 10 minutes and water will be supplied free of charge during this period.
- We offer non-alcoholic and low alcoholic beverages as part of our beverage menus.
- We will not serve double shots.
- We will only permit the sale of a maximum of four alcoholic drinks per person after 10pm
- We will not conduct promotions that encourage excessive or rapid drinking.
- We will not serve a person known to be stacking drinks.
- We will not serve a person known to be supplying alcohol to someone on our ‘Rehydration Programme’
Florida Beach Bar’s management and staff are committed to the enforcement of this policy and will adhere to all conditions as set out in its Liquor Licence.
Keep Me Infomed
By completing you details you allow Crowne Plaza Terrigal to contact you regarding upcoming promotions and events.
By being at the Florida Beach Bar, you allow us to take you photograph and place it on the Photo Gallery page of our website. If you wish to have you photgraph removed please contact the Florida Beach bar in person